Tuesday 11 January 2011

Pig-Headed rooster.

Being new to Photoshop, this was my first attempt to producing a Guard Animal. This day I learnt basic skills.  I started with images of a pig and a rooster where I learnt how to combined the pig’s body with the rooster’s head. I started off with selecting the area of the images that we were going to use using the lasso tool. The pig’s head was slightly oversized for the rooster’s body, this is when ‘Free Transform’ comes into it. ‘Free Transform’; found in ‘Edit’ on the task bar, lets you select an area that you want to re-size and rotate the angle of. Managing not to resize the subject too wide or too thin, you can hold down the ‘shift’ key during the process so that the selected part stays the same but just gets smaller or bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment